MJL Tackle complies with the latest Consumer Contract Regulations; we therefore offer:
A 14-day distance seller agreement. Should you be unhappy with the item you have received you have 14 days in which to notify us if you would like to return the item for a full refund.
- Should you wish to return a purchased item you will need to inform us in writing either by email or post within 14 days of receiving it.
- You do not have to give any details for returning the item, although we would find this useful in helping to improve our services to you.
The item will need to be returned in the original packaging in the same condition & quantity that it was purchased in.
You will be required to package and post the item to us at your own expense. Please ensure you have proof of postage. The goods should be packaged carefully to avoid any damage in the post.
Once received, a member of our team will inspect the item/s. Providing they have been returned, in the original purchased condition, a full refund will be issued. Damaged items, that do not reflect the original condition of purchase, may incur a fee/cost to replace or repair the item.
Any refund will be issued no later than 14 days of us receiving the returned goods and be issued using the original purchased card or personal cheque.
Please note, if we have not been notified about a wish to return the purchased item within 14 days of receiving it, MJL Tackle confirms that you agree the product received is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
Unfortunately we are unable to give refunds on the following products:
- All frozen baits
- Shelf life baits, pellets or dips that have been opened
- Terminal tackle unless the product is faulty
- All new items purchased through MJL Tackle come with a full manufacturers guarantee.
Guarantee on New Tackle
New items come with a full manufacturer’s guarantee. Please ensure you send off any warranty/guarantee cards to the manufacturer once you receive your goods.
Guarantees are a contract between you and the manufacturer, so please ensure you send off any warranty/guarantee cards to the manufacturer once you receive your goods and keep the original purchase receipt.
Should you require any help, please make contact.
Guarantee on Used Tackle
Second hand items purchased through MJL tackle come with either a one or two-month guarantee from the point of sale (the date the item was purchased).
- One Month Guarantee on all electrical used items – alarms / boats / lights etc.
- Two Month Guarantee on all other used items
If your item develops a fault and is outside of our distance seller 14-day money back guarantee, MJL Tackle will endeavour to cover the cost of repair or replace with a like for like item, provided the item falls within the qualifying criteria. Where neither a repair or like for like alternative is possible an alternative option will be presented.
Please note that our guarantee cover does not cover the cost of postage. The customer will be required to cover any incurred postage costs as a result of any repair or replacement part/s.
Any claim will need to be made in writing within the guarantee period via post or email, stating the date of purchase and details of the fault/problem.
In some circumstances the customer may be required to send the item back to MJL Tackle before a decision can be made. A member of the team will contact you should this be required.
Please note we do not cover:
- Damage caused by the customer or as a result of any modifications carried out to the item since purchase
- A decision to change your mind about an item in relation to it being the wrong size or you don’t like the colour etc.
If you have any further questions or queries please make contact and we’ll be happy to help!